The biggest addition in this release is the option in the comic editor to add ‘has map’ code to the <img usemap=”#comicmap”>
This will allow you to use <map name=”comicmap”> <coords> </map> code by adding it to the below HTML section in the comic editor.
Now idea what that means? .. well that means you can specify clickable areas in the comic to go to whatever url reference you want.
Google “Html Image Maps” if you want more info, you would just add everything but the <img> part.
= 1.8.3 =
* Rewrote the code to allow chapters in the URL using a different method
* removed the ‘click to view larger image’ text when lightbox is enabled
* added a new option to the comic editor in the toggle box, ‘comic has map?’ for those who want to make image maps for their comics
* moved an option on the navigation tab to it’s appropriate location in the default nav section
* allow keyboard navigation jquery to work with the navigation widget and not just default nav
= 1.8.2 =
* Added option to disable the keyboard navigation script from running
* added error checking to the first and last in chapter get_terms function in the navigation.php
* edits to the archive-dropdown widget (yes, again) and default navigation archive-dropdown
* edit to the comic-archive list=1 shortcode ref: ps238.nodwick.com’s archive
* added parent => 0 to stop the duplicating of info in the comic-archive
= 1.8.1 =
* Config section bug fix for saving the graphic navigation dropdown value