= 1.5.1 =
Fatal error for people who were using their own custom nav, – fixed and fixed a bunch of extra slashes that appeared when switching to the proper use of plugin_path and plugin_url
= 1.5 =
* Buy Print/Original shortcode & buttons with IPN to Paypal
* Added Directions and changed the ‘set featured image’ to say ‘Set Comic/Featured Image’ in the comic editor.
* fixed plugin path/url code so if someone changes the wp-content directory it will adjust appropriately
* allow ?latest= to be slug, thanks @gladius2metal
– Placed on the page that you set inside of the buy comic section of the comic -> config
1. To use buycomic your paypal account must be set to business.
2. For Paypals IPN to work, (where it auto sets originals to sold) your hosting needs to let you be able to use fsockopen function (soon i’ll let have it allow for curl too, just wanted to get this out there)
3. navigation widget buttons, .navi-buycomic added to each of the default navstyles, if you made your own custom just add it and the button for it
4. To add shipping, you need to set that up inside Paypal itself.